Alexa Skills and Google Assistant Voice App
Natural language processing is a sub-segment of AI. Natural language processing enables computers to understand, perform an action and interact with people using their language. NLP can be used to send commands like with Amazon Alexa to perform some action, understand text and take actions based on its content and that was exactly what Azumo did.
“They developed several Amazon Alexa Skills and Google Assistants Apps, which distribute our content throughout those platforms, using proprietary technologies. The work was highly complicated and required a lot of planning, engineering, and customization. Their development knowledge is impressive”
Azumo developed a powerful voice app using its own NLP technology, bringing the following benefits:
- Enriched Natural Language Model
- Replaced the Out-of-the-Box Amazon Alexa Language Model
- Able to handle Language specific use cases that Amazon Lex could not do
- Multi-lingual authoring solution allowed Discovery to change once and impact multiple versions of the skill
- Quizcovery was one of the highest rated and engaging skills across Latin America
- Leverage Azumo's myNLU service
Leading Nearshore Software Developer!