Software/ DevOps Engineer
I'm working in Azumo as a DevOps Engineer performing the folllowing tasks:
- Develop/captur/document architectural best practices for building systems on Azure and AWS.
- Automat the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Work with development team to create a collaborative IT operations model based on Agile and DevOps methodologies and write code to support automated IT operations methodology (foundation of cloud services) in various scripting languages.
- Create the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system.
- Facilitate communication to various levels of audience on plans, status and updates on all the Major, Maintenance and Hot fix releases.
- Responsible for pushing different releases like Major, Isolated, Unplanned Releases etc.
Software Engineer | Evopoint Solution | Jan 2021 - Nov 2021
Worked as a DevOps Engineer and performed the following tasks:
- Maintain Git workflows for version controls.
- Contribute to development of platform services including architecture, provisioning, configuration, deployment, and support.
- Develop and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Test and examine code written by others and analyzing results.
- Deploy applications to Azure, a virtual machine, Docker containers, and more.
- Manage code quality and security policies.
- Design modular API architectures.
Software Engineer | Fonoster Inc | Dec 2020 - Jan 2021
Fonoster is an Unified Communication Platform & Telephony API, that aims to help developers and engineers create amazing communication solutions - in minutes. Its easy to develop, test, and deploy new applications. Responsibilities included:
- Working knowledge of build automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions.
- Design unit test implementation plan.
- Design architecture for serverless support.
- Preparing the Unit test case documents.
- Used technologies such as Nodejs, Asterisk, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC, Redis.- Worked with Voip, Web, Communication.
Software Engineer | CNZFE | Aug 2019 to Dec 2020
CNZFE is the official authority that regulates compliance with Law 8-90, on Export Free Zones. Composed of representatives of the public and private sectors, it encourages, evaluates, and approves the establishment of new companies, as well as the development of existing ones. Responsibilities included:
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Develop new services
- Improve database performance.
- Design user-oriented software implementations.
- Design and develop test cases.
- Used VB.NET, C#, NodeJs, React.Js as technolgies.
Software Engineer | Argentum | Jan 2018 to Aug 2019
Argentum Inc is a company dedicated to the provision of consulting services specialized in Software Engineering, Process Automation, Software Quality and Training, with its main headquarters in the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Responsibilities included:
- Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks.
- Maintain the organization's systems.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Used technolgies inlcuding Java, VB.NET, Oracle, Katalon.
Built an application for a daily use of approximately 10,000 people. The project consists of an application to carry out surveys on virtual education and children. Responsibilities included:
- Design Azure-based architecture.
- Design database so that it can store a lot of data.
- Software architecture design.
- Continuous delivery implementation.