Skilled DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission-critical deployments in AWS, leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps processes. Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion. Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines. Have worked on IaC, Linux Server, Debian, Red Hat, CLI, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Python among others.
DevOps Engineer | Azumo
Currently, in Azumo, I'm working on two projects: Assembled Brands and Alpha Recon.
In Assembled Brands, I’m responsible for taking care of some ECS Clusters, Dockerize Java applications, administrate fargate jobs, as well as guiding the team on the best strategies in the infrastructure approach. It includes good market practices, deploying cost-efficient and easy-to-manage infrastructure, etc. They use tools like Github Actions and CircleCI for CI/CD and Terraform for automation.
For Alpha Recon, I’m responsible for provisioning the applications as cloud k8s native. The project includes tools like Terraform, OPA, Casbin, Kong, Traefik, Helm, Databricks, etc.
DevOps Engineer | Squadra Digital
Availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity plan. System Thinking, Amplify Feedbacks, Culture Of Continua, Experimentation, and Learning. I used technologies like AWS, Azure, Linux Server, Monitoring Tools, IaC, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS among others in this project.
DevOps Engineer | Yandeh
Ensure the speed and reliability of the infrastructure. Develop automation solutions and tools to improve the usability of the platform, acting proactively before trouble occurs.
Key Tasks Performed:
- Administration of applications to identify and perform maintenance to improve compliance of Information Technology processes;
- Perform ISO safety procedures and standards;
- Administration, Support and Maintenance in Amazon AWS environments and services (EC2, RDS, S3, Beanstalk, DynamoDB, EKS, ECS, ECR, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, among others);
- Administration and maintenance of Linux Servers (CentosOS, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu);
- Administration of tools such as CircleCI, Azure DevOps, BitBucket, Jira and Confluence, Kubernetes, Docker, Zabbix, Grafana, New Relic, Kafka, Jboss, Wildfly.
- Automated deployment using tools such as Serverless and Terraform;
Dealing and preventing security incidents in Cloud;
- Execution of Change Management processes;
- Support to development teams/squads;
Systems Engineer | Algar Tecnologia
Plan, evaluate, and execute facilities that establish communications. Control and operate telephony, television, data transmission, and fax systems. Assembling telecommunication devices, circuits, and components.
Key Tasks Performed:
- Corporate customer service, remote technical support, advanced network device and operating system configurations, company website, and application support.
- Network infrastructure, LAN and WAN network environments, security mechanisms: Firewall, VPN, IDS, IPS.
- Prepare formal technical reports of service failures, follow up on ongoing calls, from opening to final resolution, making constant contact, and positioning with the customer.
- Routers, Switches, Dslams, Msans, OLTs, Radios, etc.
- Manufacturers: Huawei, Ericsson, Zhone, Nokia, etc.
- Protocols worked: IP, DNS, DHCP, CGNAT, WINS, SMTP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, ARP, MAC, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning-tree, REP, EAPS, ERPS.