Business Analyst/ Project Manager/ SCRUM Master
Pablo is a senior professional who has spent the last 12 years working as a business analyst, scrum master, functional analyst, QA analyst, QA Lead, and project manager for companies like Claro, Toyota, and Disney. He is capable of managing complex projects and working in both team and self-directed environments. He has worked with tools and technologies such as Jira (Zephyr, X-Ray), Confluence, AWS, TFS, Rally, and Jenkins. Pablo pays close attention to detail and is fluent in written and spoken English.
As a Project Manager/ Scrum Master/ Business Analyst, Pablo is performing the following roles:
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards.
Project Manager | Globant
As a Project Manager at Globant, I had an opprtunity to work for customers including Claro, Royal Caribben Latam, Toyota, Disney. Most of my responsibilities included project estimation, scheduling, risk management, progress tracking, and documenting project report.
Sr. Business Analyst | Globant
In my role as a Sr. Business Analyst, my responsibilities included:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Variance analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
SCRUM Master | Globant
As a Scrum Master, I was responsible for:
- Helping the team to adopt agile methodologies and ceremonies.
- Making sure the team has the correct expectation regarding the project.
- Helping the team to conduct meetings and scrum ceremonies.
- Helping the team whenever an impediment or blocker arrives.
QA Manager/ Scrum Master | Globant
Worked as QA Manager and Scrum master for different clients within the company. My responsibilities included:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes
- and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills. (Planning meetings, daily) Excellent leadership and customer
- service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Agile methodologies Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, Scrumban.