Senior Technical Architect
Luciano is working as Sr Architect at Azumo. He has an extensive and vast knowledge of working in the information technology and services industry. He has 26+ years of strong experience working in management and architecture roles. He is a disciplined, innovative, enthusiastic, and creative personality and has strong interpersonal and communication skills. Luciano has been leading high-performance teams for the past 15 years. Before Azumo he led teams for many public-facing companies such as Cannon, Bose, Harvard, and Nike, among many others. He is a Scrum Coach, with more than 12 years of experience working with companies and mentoring colleagues on the agile process methodology.
As a Sr Technical Architect, Luciano is responsible to manage and oversee several projects at Azumo.
Team Leader | Velocity Partners
- Develop mission-critical front-end web applications (ASP.NET, JS, LESS, Stylus, SASS, 600k user/monthly) for the marketing sites of Purdue Global University.
- Rebuild the core business logic using VueJS into a few reutilizable components reducing its size approximately 70% and allowing them to be used cross site.
- Implement a CLI tool connected to the CMS API (CrownPeak) allowing automated deployments, hence reducing errors due to deployment and deployment time by 80%.
- Prepare and run a VueJS workshop which allows the team to get quickly involved into the new technology that was implemented.
- Prepare and execute a progressive plan to remove jQuery and replace it with ES5/6 code.
- Document and share development best practices within a knowledge base (Confluence).
- Mentor new members to make them comfortable on the team.
Team Leader | ITX Corp
Worked as technical leader for both the internal team and some strategic clients such as Canon, Harvard, SSRN and so on. Lead the team that built Canon FOS to evaluate building integrity.
Team Leader | Santa Fe Sistemas SA
- Coordinate the preparation and validation of Team estimates on new initiatives, supporting the work of Project Managers and the team’s integrated planning & resource allocation function.
- Act as a gateway through which work should be assigned to appropriate resources in the Team (15+ internal and external developers) across multiple concurrent development and maintenance initiatives, managing holidays, training needs and conducting team members first level performance assessments.
- Supervise the development of products assigned to the Team (technical documentation, code implementation, unit tests) on multiple initiatives at the same time, following consistent quality and technical standards. Track and report the status of implementation, ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines agreed with Project Managers.
- Provide overall technical/process guidance to the team (facilitating development stand-up meetings).
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis and review of the produced software. This includes reviews of in-house developments as well as review of technologies provided by 3rd party vendors.
- Take responsibility for framework contracts for Team hardware, software and services.
- Coordinate external development resources by identifying skill needs, creating requests for offer, coordinating and/or carrying out interviews, managing timesheets and verifying their compliance with invoices.
- Coordinated the evolution of Team’s standards approaches on the overall software lifecycle management together with other Team’s SMEs and implement and manage the related toolset.
- Coordinated the routine management of development environments and tools in order to be in line with our target production environments.