QA Automation Engineer
Jonathan is a senior QA automation engineer with over ten years of QA and QA automation experience. At Azumo his responsibilities include estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities and ensuring best practices are met consistently. He has extensive experience in an Agile development environment. Jonathan is a self-motivated individual who places a high value on self-learning. He has worked with technologies such as K6, Cypress, WebDriver.io, Selenium Java, Node.JS, Mocha, and Chai.
As a Sr QA Automation Engineer, Jonathan was responsble for the following responsibilities:
- Lead QA and Testing process from the very conception of the idea to its release in production.
- Follow up priorities and scale critical items to management.
- Perform smoke tests over testing and QA environments.
- Plan testing strategies ahead of important releases.
- Coordinate priorities and estimates with management.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Software Developer Engineer in test | Galicia Bank
As a QA Engineer at Galicia Bank, Jonathan's responsibilities included the following:
- Framework design and implementation.
- Service virtualization to provide continuous accessibility to simulated test environments.
- Automation (QuickTest Professional) / HP Quality Center ALM / HP UFT (Unified Functional Testing).
- Automation - Mobile (App Galicia Mobile). Selenium / Appium.
Software Developer Engineer in test | Digital Agency
As a QA Engineer, his responsibilities included the following:
- Front-End and Backend coverage with CI/CD Pipeline integration.