German has over twenty years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager. Throughout his career, he has been in charge of setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring, summarizing project progress, and preparing status reports for upper management. He is well-versed in business processes and business analysis techniques, as well as project coordination. He works diligently to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and within agreed scope. While he speaks English deliberately, his comprehension and written skills are excellent and supports his cross langauge and culture managerial skills.
As a SCRUM master, German was responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting everyone within the Scrum Team and the organization in understanding Scrum theory and practice.
- Was responsible for the Scrum Team's effectiveness by allowing the Scrum Team to improve its practices within the Scrum framework.
- Assisted the Scrum Team in concentrating on producing high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Removed impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Ensured that all Scrum events occur and are positive, productive, and stayed within the timeframe.
- Assisted the Scrum Team in understanding the importance of clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Established empirical product planning for a complex environment.
- Assisted employees and stakeholders to understand and take an empirical approach to complex work.
- Removed barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Managed and configured Jira.
PMO Manager | NEMO
- Working as a PMO, German was in charge of managing the company's projects, observing HR needs, impediments, and so on, while coordinating a team of 50 people.
- Oversaw software projects to ensure they were completed on time and on budget.
- Developed detailed project plans, managed projects on time and within budget, tracked progress, and analyzed project data to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensured that all team members upheld the company's standards throughout the development and execution of each project.
- Maintained Collaboration-Conducive Work Environments.
- Collaborated with the Human Resources team in the definition and implementation of new job profiles and career's plans.
Jira Consultant | Freelance
- As a Jira Consultant, German set up permissions, users, dashboards, projects, queues, automated rules, workflows, custom fields, screens, and issue types in Jira Software and Jira Service Management.
- Throughout his career, German has held positions such as Quality Assurance Manager, Business Consultant, and Test Leader.