Gonzalo began his career as a QA tester over a decade ago and developed into a Middleware Consultant for Oracle and ultimately transitioned over many years into a Business Analyst role and then Project Management. Gonzalo brings a confident coolness into every project he touches. His easiness though comes with a very capable and professional approach. From our pre-hire references to his Azumo project workload we have consistently seen a very thorough and detailed workmanlike effort. Gonzalo knows Agile deeply and he is comfortable working as both BA and PM, writing and managing User Stories to managing deadlines and most importantly identifying and resolving issues quickly.
Gonzalo has focused his efforts at Azumo over the past few years working as both a Business Analyst and Project Manager. Most recently he led a large 8-10 person Azumo team focused on maintaining and developing new features for a payment processing company in the Education Technology sector. His role consisted of developing User Stories, tracking velocity, and delivering features to meet end customer demand and new feature requirements. Gonzalo worked directly with senior counterparts at the customer and engaged with their customers when needed as well. Gonzalo has also worked with emerging growth companies for Azumo as well as over saw the development of AWS and Azure DevOps teams for a Financial Technology start-up.
Prior to Azumo Gonzalo held several roles but most recently working as a Project Management and Business Analyst. His responsibilities included:
- Product and projects backlog management using Jira,
- Functional analysis and definition of requested requirements to be implemented.
- Functional definition of new features based on customer, prospect and market needs and feedback.
- Drafted, published and maintained functional documentation and product manuals.
- In advance of deployments performed functional and quality testing,
- Organized, defined and reviewed product release strategy and time lines with the CEO.
- Served in the role of customer support contact