DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience architecting, automating and optimizing mission-critical deployments across large infrastructure. Familiarity with major cloud service providers (AWS and GCP). Hands-on experience with Source Code Management (Git). Expertise in developing Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines. Experience with Jenkins automation and integration. Excellent understanding of Infrastructure as Code and how to implement it using tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
DevOps Engineer | Globant | 2019 - 2022
- Migrated more than 10 Python/Django/Flask applications into Docker containers.
- Implemented from scratch a CI/CD pipeline for more than 30 Python/Java applications using Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus and Rancher.
- Used Let’s Encrypt to automate the SSL/TLS certificate deployment.
- Helped developers to troubleshoot highly complex application errors using a wide variety of techniques such as network sniffers, Elastic APM, Elasticsearch, log analyze and correlation.
- Deployed Kubernetes clusters on GCP using GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine).
- Created a multi project VPC network on GCP.
DevOps Engineer | Instituto Politécnico Nacional | Oct 2017 - Jan 2020
- App development in .Net
- Git Versioning.
- Shell scripting Powershell/BASH.
- SQL Server Backup, Recovery, Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Web servers administration and configurations (IIS & NGINX)
- Network administration.
- Firewall administration (Pfsense).
- Jenkins Server administration for CI/CD.
- Application deployment based on Docker containers.
- Migrating PHP, Python, and ASP.NET Core applications to Docker containers.
- AWS and GCP management for specific school processes such as the entrance exam.
- Infrastructure monitoring with Prometheus