Business Analyst/ Project Manager/ SCRUM Master
Antonella is a senior professional who has spent the last 8 years working as a business analyst, scrum master, functional analyst, QA analyst, and project manager for companies like Disney and Fox. She has excellent attention to details and is proficient in written/spoken English. She can work in both team and self-directed environments and has the ability to manage complex projects. She has used tools and technologies like Jira, SQL, Oracle, XML, JSON, Zendesk, SCRUM and Agile methodology, Tableau, SoapUI - Postman, Microsoft Package, Azure DevOps, and Confluence among others.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the functional and organic analysis, as well as the development and implementation of the software.
- Solve administrative and technical problems that may arise during the project.
- Guarantees the quality of the application and compliance with the parameters of Cyber Security and Data Privacy.
- Offer systematic information (status reports) on the evolution and status of the project, as well as possible deviations.
- Prepare a detailed plan with the deadlines to be met for the different parts of a project.
- Meet each of the project milestones and document them.
- Establish the critical points that may appear in the design and development of software to obtain the best results.
- Coordinate and supervise the team of external and internal service providers.
- Assign the corresponding tasks to the team members.
- Ensure that the team meets deadlines and that the project stays within budget.
- Adopt and/or adapt project methodologies (traditional/ Agile) to achieve project success.
The Walt Disney Company | Functional Analyst/ QA/ Support Analyst/ Scrum Master | 2016 - 2021
- Business analysis from all client processes to understand and discover their needs , create PBI from their requirements and functionalities of all softwares.
- Understand, design and document all client requirements into word and confluence. Relating new requirements to old or existing functionalities.
- Customer support for clients and developers to ensure the success of constant changes.
- LVL1, 2 and 3 customer support for end users.
- Identify and analyse potential risk and taking action into prevent them. identify dysfunctions within the team and help resolve them .
- Create and execute functional and QA test cases for each sprint of all projects. Automation and manual testing.
- Validate and get definitions approved by end users understanding their needs.
- Ensure sprints deliver acording to clients expectations and projects limits.
- Key active into each product strategic daily and planning meetings. Backlog pbi arrangement.
- Training and workshop on related topics from all systems for end users.
- Working with multiple teams at the same time with all different roles facilitating scrum and agile methods and its variations in teams.
- Daily communication verbal and written with management, contractors and vendors. (english, spanish and portuguese).
- Daily troubleshooting in a multi-user high pressure environment. Understanding at code and functional level the solutions provided to customers, researching for workarounds and potential solutions into new PBI or Bugs
- Environment configuration for each sprint developed.
- Ticket tracking, weekly reports of the whole support and QA team.
Before Walt Disney, I worked as Functional Analyst for Data Star, Gestian IT, and Artware Solutions. I also worked as Quality Analyst for Pragma Consuting.